Customer Service is at the heart of Canon’s precision mold making business. We provide dedicated customer service through a cross-functional team comprised of engineering, manufacturing, materials, and program management. A Project Manager leads this team and serves as your single point of contact.
Your Canon Team will include:
- A Project Manager who works with you and your team to ensure quality and world-class responsiveness.
- Engineers who can provide Design for Manufacturing (DFM) solutions to help you develop part designs and cost-effective mold solutions. Process Engineers will support Scientific Molding – E-Dart / RJG Sensors, Process Documentation, Materials Lab testing, and Mold Flow Simulation.
- Integrated Tool Makers, all utilizing CAD viewers in order to have complete access to all data from the design and programming phases.
- An in-house Mold Engineering team dedicated to testing and ensuring the accuracy of your mold.
The Canon Quality Commitment
- Each and every mold will go through a trial before it leaves Canon Virginia. We will assure that your mold will perform per your requirements.
- Along with your mold and mold processes, Canon will deliver a comprehensive measurement report validating that the parts molded will meet the agreed-upon tolerances.
We’ll build your mold the way you run it – from your preferred hot runner source to the style of water fittings you prefer – so you get the performance you need, cycle after cycle.